This report aims to aid tourism recovery by providing policymakers and donors innovative and best practice examples of policy response. The report presents policy responses in 5 developing destinations spread across South and Southeast Asia: Cambodia, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Vietnam.
The report provides a practical policy review of the destinations’ responses, focusing on five dimensions:
- Early response and public health management;
- Support for economic resilience and small and medium enterprises (SMEs);
- Enhanced support to the tourism sector;
- Tourism sector revitalisation policies and plans;
- Green growth and sustainability measures.